Nagaland Handloom & Handicrafts Development Corporation Ltd
Disclosures Under Sec 4 of Right to Information Act 2005
Right to information and obligations of public authorities
Sec 4 (1)(b) of RTI Act 2005
Nagaland Handloom & Handicrafts Development Corporation Ltd, Dimapur – Nagaland
(i) The particulars of its organisation, functions and duties. Click here
(ii) The powers and duties of its officers and employees. Click here
(iii) The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability; Click here
(iv) The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions; Click here
(v) The rules, regulations, instructions, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions; Click here
(vi) a statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control; Click here
(vii) the particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof; Click here
(viii) a statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public; Click here
(ix) a directory of its officers and employees; Click here
(x) the monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations. Click here
(xi) the budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made; Click here
(xii) the manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes; Click here
(xiii) particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorisations granted by it; Click here
(xiv) details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form; Click here
(xv) the particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use; Click here
(xvi) the names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers; Click here
(xvii) such other information as may be prescribed; and thereafter update these publications every year; Click here
MANUAL � I: Particulars of the Organization, Function & duties
- History and background of the organization.
Nagaland is very rich in Handloom & Handicrafts as it has been traditionally practiced in each and every household of the state. Keeping this in view the Govt. of Nagaland in 1979 has established NHHDC Ltd with main objectives of production of Handloom and Handicrafts products indigenous to the state, marketing of finished products and the promotion of the Handloom and Handicraft sector of the state. In pursuance of these objectives, the NHHDC is actively carrying out production work at its Craft Development Centre and the Weaving Production centre located at its Head Office premises at Dimapur. This is in addition to distributing raw material to groups of weavers/artisans for production on fixed rate basis while at the same time procuring finished products from registered members ( production units registered with the Corporation) for marketing at the various sales units located within and outside the State. Promotional activities such as organizing of Exhibition & Fairs within and outside the State are also carried out regularly to provide a platform to weavers/artisans to promote their products as well as to educate them about the intricacies of the market. The Corporation is also undertaking various training programmes for improving their skills in production and design.
- Aims & Objectives.
The Corporation was set up with main objectives of production of Handloom and Handicraft products indigenous for state, marketing of finished products and the promotion of the Handloom and Handicrafts sector of the state. The Corporation is aiming to implement other welfare activities being sponsored by the Govt. of India for the artisans and weavers with a view to improve their socio-economic conditions.
i). Developing core skills of artisans and weavers to ensure quality and quantity production to meet the demand of the market.
ii). Facilitating the formation of craft clusters particularly in rural areas, to ensure organized production and marketing, thereby developing strengthening and empowering rural communities.
iii). Formation of market links for rural communities by facilitating the growth of collection centers across the state.
iv). Making credit facilities accessible to craftsmen/weavers in order to enable them to invest in production related activities.
v). Production of export oriented products that will meet international standards in terms of quality and at the same time be competitively priced.
- Functions and duties.The NHHDC has adopted a variety of new policies to accelerate the production process of the Corporation as well as to enhance each marketing and promotional services.
Promotion activities such as organizing of exhibition, District level festival, fairs, Crafts Bazar, Handloom Expo within and outside the State are carried out regularly to provide a platform to weavers, artisans to promote their products as well as to educate them about the intricate of the markets.
The NHHDC has also widened its scope to include development activities, skill up-gradation and design support with the financial assistance from the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India.
- Organizational chart. The NHHDC function as a company with a Board of Directors chaired by a Chairman nominated by the State Government. The Executives set-up is managerial and is headed by Managing Director assisted by 1 (one) General Manager. At present there are 7 (Seven) sections i.e. Finance, Marketing, Development, Administration, Store, Project Cell and Recovery Cell to look after the entire gamut of NHHDC activities. The NHHDC has 140 Officers/Staff on its pay roll and 17 (seventeen ) staff on fixed wages at the following categories:
i ) Managing Director = 1
ii) General Manager = 1
iii) D.G.M. = 1
iv) Manager = 6
v) Dy. Manager = 9
vi) Asstt. Manager = 11
vii) Class-III = 75
viii) Class-IV = 36
Total Regular employees =140
XII) Fixed Pay employees = 17
Total employees = 157 (Organizational chart is enclosed at annexure ‘A’)
- Administrative setup in the Districts.
i). The Nagaland Sales Emporium, New Delhi is headed by the Manager along with (4) four
Grade-III staff and (3) three Grade-IV staff.
Address: Nagaland Sales Emporium
C-2 State Emporium Complex
Baba Kharak Singh Marg
New Delhi- 01
ii). The Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kolkata is headed by the Dy. Manager along with
(1) One Grade-III staff and (3) three Grade-IV staff.
Address: Nagaland Sales Emporium
11, Shakespear Sarani Kolkata -71 West Bengal.
iii). The Dy. Manager is the in charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima. He is assisted by (7)seven Grade-III staff and (3)three Grade-IV staff.
Address: Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima Pin No- 797001.
iv). The Dy. Manager is the in charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, Rly. Stall,Dimapur.
He is assisted by (4) four Grade-III staff and (1) one Grade-IV staff.
Address: Nagaland Sales Emporium,
v). The Manager is the in charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, NSA, Dimapur. She is
assisted by (4)four Grade-III staff and 2(two) Grade-IV staff.
Address :Nagaland Sales Emporium,
Naga Shopping Arcade,
Dimapur – 797112.
Vi). There are (2) two Grade-III staff and (2)two Grade-IV staff.
Address: Nagaland Sales Emporium
vii). There are (2)two Grade-III staff and (2)two Grade-IV staff.
Address:Nagaland Sales Emporium
Tuensang – 798612
viii). The Asstt. Manager is the in charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, Phek. She is
assisted by (2)two Grade-III staff and (1)one Grade-IV staff.
Address: Nagaland Sales Emporium
Phek – 797108
ix). The Dy. Manager is the incharge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, Wokha. She is
assisted by 2(two) Grade –III staff and (1) one Grade –IV staff.
Address: Nagaland Sales Emporium
Note: The detail powers and duties assigned to the officers and staff of each
Emporium are mentioned at Manual-II.
- Name and address of the organization.
NAGALAND HANDLOOM & HANDICRAFTS
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED.
POST BOX – 31
DIMAPUR, PIN NO. 797112
8. Contact details
Telephone/Telefax- 03862- 224591.
MANUAL � II.
Powers and duties of Officers
Patterns and Duties of Officers and employees.
|Name||K. Hokishe Assumi|
|Powers & Duties||Being Head of the Department, all functions and activities are under his control.|
SECTION : Administration
|Name||Shri Womomo Lotha|
|Designation||General Manager (Admn)|
|Powers & Duties||In charge of Administrative Section. Deals with all related matters of Administration and all concern files are routed through him to the Managing Director.|
|Designation||Dy. Manager (Admn)|
|Powers & Duties||Assisting to General Manager (Admn) with all matters related to Administration Section and all concerned files are routed through her to the G.M.|
|Designation||Asstt. Manager (Admn)|
|Powers & Duties||Assisting to Manager regarding matters related to Esst. section|
|Name||Smti. Arenla Longkumar|
|Power & Duties||Assisting to Manager regarding matters relating to Appointment and personal Files|
SECTION : Store
|Name||Shri Lanuakum Ao|
|Designation||Asstt. Manager (Store)|
|Powers & Duties||Looks after the main store including receiving of finished goods and issuing of finished goods and yarns to all Emporias.|
|Name||Shri K. Yehoshe Aomi|
|Powers and Duties||Looks after purchase of finished goods of handloom & handicrafts items and deals with all related files of marketing section including sales statement, stock statement and requirements of finished products of all Emporiums. Looking after the issue of ID Registration card for the suppliers of both handloom & handicrafts for Weavers/Craftsman.|
|Name||Kum. Duoneinuo Kire|
|Designation||Dy. Manager (Marketing)|
|Powers & Duties||Looks after purchase of finished goods of handloom & handicrafts items and deals with all related files of marketing section including sales statement, stock statement and requirements of finished products of all Emporiums. Looking after the issue of ID Registration card for the suppliers of both handloom & handicrafts for Weavers/Craftsman. And in charge of Sales Emporium, NSA, Dimapur.|
|Name||Smt. Sulika Assumi|
|Powers & Duties||Assisting the Manager (M) in the Marketing Section.|
|Name||Shri Sentimendang Ao|
|Powers & Duties||Looks after CDC and Supervises and controls of Craftsmen.|
|Name||Shri Shilu Longkumer|
|Powers & Duties||Assisting to Dy. Manager (Dev) regarding matters related to all WPC/CDC/Dyeing Centre.|
|Powers & Duties||Looks after stock of WPC.|
SECTION : Recovery
|Name||Smt. Narola Alemba Jamir|
|Designation||Dy. General Manager (R)|
|Powers & Duties||Incharge of recovery & follow up NMDFC Loan|
|Designation||Asstt. Manager ( R)|
|Powers & Duties||Deals with recovery & follow up NMDFC Loan|
SECTION : Project
|Name||Shri Shikaho Jimo|
|Powers & Duties||Deals with proposal of Schemes/projects under Development Commissioner (Handloom/Handicrafts) New Delhi.|
|Name||Shri S. Meren Ao|
|Designation||Dy. Manager (Project )|
|Powers & Duties||Assisting to Manager(project) regarding matters related to promotion of activities such as exhibition, district level fairs, craft Bazaar etc.|
|Name||Shri Itoka V Sumi|
|Designation||Dy. Manager (Project )|
|Powers & Duties||Assisting to Manager (project) regarding matters related to all Project section including drafting of proposals of schemes/projects.|
SECTION : Finance & Accounts
|Name||Shri Katovi Chishi|
|Powers & Duties||Deals with all matters related to Finance & Accounts Section including tax matters, C&AG matters, all kinds of audit, and ROC matters.|
|Name||Shri Ajay Kumar Singh|
|Designation||Dy. Manager (Fin)|
|Powers & Duties||Assisting to Manager (Fin) with all matters related to Finance & Accounts Section including tax matters, C&AG matters, all kinds of audit, and ROC matters.|
|Name||Shri. Shiekhoyi Nienu|
|Designation||Asstt. Manager (Fin)|
|Powers & Duties||Deals with receipt of NMDFC loan and data entry.|
SECTION : RAW MATERIAL STORE (WPC)
|Name||Shri Kakiho Chishi|
|Powers & Duties||Deals with receipts and issue of Yarn & Raw materials.|
Officers at Branch Office
|Name||Shri Tekatemsu Ao|
|Powers & Duties||In charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, New Delhi. Supervises and control all staff under Sales Emporium.|
|Name||Shri Amal Pal|
|Powers & Duties||In charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kolkata. Supervises and controls all staff under Sales Emporium.|
|Name||Kum. Zhetoli Chishi|
|Powers & Duties||In charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, NSA, Supervises and controls all staff under Sales Emporium.|
|Name||Shri. Aochuba Ao|
|Powers & Duties||In charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima. Supervises and controls all staff under Sales Emporium.|
|Name||Smt. Ruovikhonuo Rutsa|
|Powers & Duties||In charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, Phek. Supervises and control all staff under Sales Emporium|
|Name||Shri Supongmeren Ao|
|Powers & Duties||In charge of Nagaland Sales Emporium, Rly. Stall. Supervises and control all staff under Sales Emporium|
|Name||Smt. Avono Liegise|
|Powers & Duties||Incharge of Sales Emporium, Wokha. Supervises & controls all Staff under Sales Emporium.|
Duties & Responsibility of Staff.
|Sl No||Name||Section||Designation||Duty Allotment|
|1||Smt. Kaithun Madeliang||–||Steno-II||Attached to M.D. Deals with maintenance of files & register of Managing Director including received of official letters of M.D|
|2||Denuo Angami||Marketing||U.D.A||Deals in Registration of H/Loom & H/Crafts Units.|
|3||Smt. Meyatsungla||Marketing||U.D.A||Deals with files regarding Stock statements and sales statements.|
|4||Kum. Carmila O Lotha||Admn||U.D.A||Deals with all files related to Vehicles/Office Building within and outside/T.A/Renovation of Emporium/ Land Patta/work allocation/staff pattern/position & activities of NHHDC/Gen. Information/VRS/Retirement of Employees.|
|5||Shri Along Phom||Recovery||U.D.A||Deals with files related with NMDFC Loan and assisting Asstt. Manger I|
|6||Smti. Kivitoli Sema||Admn||LDA||Deals with Receipt & Dispatch at Head office.|
|7||Shri. Tovika Sumi||Fin||LDA||Deals in files related to CPF/GPF/EPS and preparation of vouchers|
|8||Shri. Kiboto Z Kiba||Fin||Accountant||Assisting to Asstt. M (F) with all matters relating to Fin & Accounts.|
|9||Kum. Selongla Sangtam||Fin||LDA||Deals Cash and files related to CPF/GPF/EPS and preparation of vouchers|
|10||Kum. Tzudinaro Pongener||Fin||L.D.A||Deals in files related to CPF/GPF/EPS and preparation of vouchers|
|11||Shri Chenithung Humtsoe||Project||L.D.A||Deals all files relating to Project section|
|12||Kum. Rokonuo||Develop-ment||L.D.A||Deals all files relating to Development section|
|13||Kum. Eneingu-u||Marketing||L.D.A||Deals all files relating to Marketing section|
|14||Smt. Yangermongla Ao||Admn||Typist-I||Does all the typing works under Administration/Marketing/
|15||Smt. Nipuvino Nienu||Project||Typist-I||Does all the typing works under Project section|
|16||Kum. Tovikali V Awomi||Estt||S/Asstt||Deals all personal Files matter relating to Leave,OE|
|17||Shri. Lemakum||Admn.||Peon||Attached to Administration as dak runner.|
|18||Shri. L Phongnyei||H.O||Peon||Assigned duty to Operate Xerox Machine.|
|19||Shri. Oshed Phom||H.O||Peon||Attached to Project Cell.|
|20||Shri Martsungba Ao||Fin. Section||Pump Operator||Attached to finance section.|
|21||Shri Supongtemjen Ao||H.O||Peon||Attached to Managing Director|
|22||Shri Ketholhou Kiso||Main Store||Peon||Attached to Main Store H.O.|
|23||Shri Viekeu Angami||H.O||Peon||Attached to WPC|
|24||Shri Imrongtuden Ao||H.O.||Peon||Attached to Recovery Section.|
|25||Shri Chetnath Prajullie||H.O||N/chow.||Attached to Head Office.|
|26||Smti Heudaizoile||H.O.||Sweeper||Attached to Head Office.|
|27||Smti Merentemla||WPC||Sweeper||Attached to WPC.|
|28||Smti. Pangerla||CDC||Sweeper||Attached to CDC.|
|29||Smt. Jhunu Nayak||WPC||Sweeper||Attached to Head Office.|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at WPC, Head Office Dimapur
|1||Kum Chiubuiliu||WPC||Weaver-I||Deals in finishing of Handloom items.|
|2||Smt Chenyalu Rengma||WPC||Weaver-I||Deals in finishing of Handloom items.|
|3||Smt Nyevesulu||WPC||Weaver-I||Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
|4||Smt Kishevi||WPC||Weaver-I||Deals in Weaving finishing of Handloom items.|
|5||Smt Kilenjungla||WPC||Weaver-I||Deals in Weaving finishing of Handloom items.|
|6||Smt Nokpangjemla||WPC||Weaver-I||Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
|7||Smt Tohuli||WPC||Weaver-I||Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
|8||Smt Taliwapangla||WPC||Weaver-I||Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
|9||Smt Lolenlila||WPC||Weaver-II||Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
|10||Smt Chubajila||WPC||Weaver-II||Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
|11||Smt Sowalemla||WPC||Weaver-II||Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
|12||Smti Tumei Konyak||WPC||Weaver-II
|Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
|13||Smt. Talikangla Ao||WPC||Unskilled Weaver-III||Deals in Weaving/finishing of Handloom items.|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at Dyeing Centre, Head Office Dimapur
|1.||Kum Mosenla .I||Dyeing Center||Dyer,
|Deals in Dyeing of goats hair/yarn etc.|
|2.||Shri Jehoshaphat Wotsa||Dyeing Center||Dyer
|Deals in Dyeing of goats hair/yarn etc.|
|3.||Shri N. Sanger||Dyeing Centre||Dyer-III||Assisting in Dyeing of goat’s hair/yarn etc|
|4.||Shri. Angumwati Ao||Dyeing Center||Dyeing helper||Assisting in Dyeing Goats hair/yarn etc|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at CDC, Head Office Dimapur
|1||Shri Niamon Phom||CDC||Craftsman-I||Deals in crafting/making of Handicrafts items.|
|2||Shri Merangsangba||CDC||Craftsman-II||Deals in crafting/making of Handicrafts items.|
|3||Shri Gonesh Hagthang||CDC||Craftsman-III||Deals in crafting/making of Handicrafts items.|
|4||Shri Longdang||CDC||Craftsman-III||Deals in crafting/making of Handicrafts items.|
|5||Shri Tiamanglang||CDC||-do-||Deals in crafting/making of Handicrafts items.|
|6||Shri Amongba Phom||CDC||Craftsman-III||Deals in crafting/making of Handicrafts items.|
|7||Shri K. Shu
|Craftsman-III||Deals in crafting/making of Handicrafts items.|
List of Drivers and the allotted duties
|Sl.No||Name of Driver||Vehicle No.||Officer to whom attached|
|2.||Shri. David Kath||NL-10C-0017||G.M (Admn)|
|3.||Shri. Pangersowa||NL-10-9991||D.G.M (Rec)|
|4.||Shri Vijay Chetri||NL-10C-0016||Manager (Project)|
|5.||Shri. Nukshitoba||NL-10C-0015||Manager (Mktg)|
|6.||Shri Lipokyangba||NL-07-8992||M (Fin)|
|7.||Shri Hemson Girisa||NL-10-9990||Pool Vehical|
|8.||Shri Benjongmoa||NL-10C-0012||Dy. Manager (Kohima)|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at Urban Haat, Dimapur.
|1||Shri Bendangnukshi||Urban Haat||N/Chowkidar||Assigned duty at Urban Haat.|
|2||Shri Khezheto H.Ayemi||Urban Haat||N/Chowkidar||Assigned duty at Urban Haat.|
|3||Smti Veluzolu Tetso||Urban Haat||Sweeper||Assigned duty at Urban Haat|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at NSE, NSA, Dimapur
|1||Smt. Temsumenla Ao||NSE, NSA||UDA||Assisting in selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|2||Smt. Tialemla Ao||NSE, NSA||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|3||Smt. Sashimenla Ao||NSE, NSA||Sales Asstt||Assisting in selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items/ Preparation of H/crafts sales/stock statement|
|4||Smt. Chuphalomi||NSE, NSA||Sweeper||Assisting in selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|5||Shri Putul Talukdar||NSE, NSA||Peon||Attached to Sales Emporium, NSE, NSA, Dimapur.|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at Rly. Stall, Dimapur
|1||Smt. Hokheli Sema||Ryl. Stall||U.D.A||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|2||Smti Marlin||Rly. Stall, Dimapur||LDA||Assisting in Sales Counter Rly. Stall Dimapur.|
|3||Smt. Toyili Sema||Rly. Stall||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|4||Adeno Kithan||Rly. Stall||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items.|
|5||Shri Purnukshi Ao||Rly. Stall||Peon||Attached to Sales Emporium, NSE, Rly. Stall, Dimapur.|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at Kohima
|1||Smti. Shitoni Chishi||NSE, Kohima||UDA||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|2||Shri Pauthunlungbo||NSE, Kohima||LDA||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of H/loom & H/Crafts items at Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima|
|3||Shri. Chandan Singh||NSE, Kohima||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of H/loom & H/Crafts items at Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima|
|4||Smti Longrikaba||NSE, Kohima||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of H/loom & H/Crafts items at Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima|
|5||Smti Medoleno Tho-u||NSE, Kohima||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter at Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima|
|6||Shri Medo Lenyu||NSE, Kohima||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter at Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima.|
|7||Smt. Kivitoli Sumi||NSE, Kohima||Dyer-II||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of H/loom & H/Crafts items at Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima|
|8||Shri Chubawati Ao||NSE, Kohima||Peon||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of H/loom & H/Crafts items at Nagaland Sales Emporium, Kohima|
|9||Shri Thenokhriele||NSE, Kohima||Peon||Attached to Sales Emporium, Kohima.|
|10||Smti Noubou||NSE, Kohima||Sweeper||Attached to Sales Emporium, Kohima.|
Duties & responsbiliy of Staff at NSE, New Delhi
|1||Smti Kitoli Shohe||NSE, N/Delhi||LDA||Deals in all official correspondence files and does typing works.|
|2||Shri Ngamtam Konyak||NSE, N/Delhi||Jr. S.K.||Deals in receipts/issuing of handloom & Handicrafts items at Emporium, New Delhi.|
|3||Smti Toni.V.Achumi||NSE, N/Delhi||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter at Nagaland Sales Emporium, N. Delhi.|
|4||Kum Noktimenla||NSE, N/Delhi||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|5||Shri Shyam Krishna Paudel||NSE, N/Delhi||N/Chowkidar||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|6||Shri Arenthung Ngullie||NSE, N/Delhi||Peon||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|7||Smt. Chanda Devi||NSE, N/Delhi||Sweeper||Attached to NSE, New Delhi.|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at NSE, Kolkata
|1||Shri Hika Kinimi||NSE, Kolkata||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|2||Shri Montu Mohan Das||NSE, Kolkata||Peon||Assisting in Sales Counter and Preparation of Sales Statement/Stock balance at Sales Emporium, Kolkata.|
|3||Shri Pran Krishna||NSE, Kolkata||Peon||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|4||Shri Pabi Nayak||NSE, Kolkata||Sweeper||Attaches to NSE, Kolkata.|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at NSE, Mokokchung
|1||Smt. N. Amongla Ao||NSE, Mokokchung||UDA||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|2||Smt. Arennungla Ao||NSE, Mokokchung||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and Preparation of Sales Statement/Stock balance at Sales Emporium,Mokokchung.|
|3||Shri Vikezo-o||NSE, Mokokchung||Duftry||Attached at Sales Counter.|
|4||Shri P Rongpang Longkumar||NSE, Mokokchung||Peon||Attached at Sales counter.|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at NSE, Phek
|1||Shri Chekrozo||NSE, Phek||Craftsman-I||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|2||Shri Inaka Aye||NSE, Phek||LDA||Assisting in Sales Counter and Preparation of Sales Statement/Stock balance at Sales Emporium, Phek.|
|3||Shri Seveto Nienu||NSE,Phek||Peon cum chowkidar||Attached to NSE, Phek.|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at NSE, Tuensang
|1||Shri Phonnyei Phom||MSE, Tuensang||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and Preparation of Sales Statement/Stock balance at Sales Emporium, Tuensang.|
|2||Kum. Ashele Chophy||NSE, Tuensang||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|3||Shri P. Yanglie Phom||NSE, Tuensang||Peon||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|4||Shri Imkongsongba||NSE, Tuensang||Chowkidar||Attached to NSE, Tuensang.|
Duties & responsibilities of Staff at CDC,Mangkolemba.
|Peon cum chowkidar||Attached to CDC Mangkolemba|
Duties & responsibility of Staff at NSE, Wokha.
|1||Smt. Wapangkumla||NSE, Wokha||Sales Asstt||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items.|
|2||Smt. Martha Elonbeni||NSE, Wokha||Sales Asstt.||Assisting in Sales Counter and selling of Handloom/Handicrafts items|
|3||Shri Yekiye Sema||NSE, Wokha||Peon||Attached at Sales Emporium, Wokha.|
MANUAL � III
The procedure followed in decision making process including channels of supervisions and accountability.
The procedure followed in decision making process including channels of supervisions and accountability.
In a narrative from the stages through which procedure for decision making for each proposed may be shown in the format below:-
|Sl No||Activity||Level of Action||Time frame|
|1||Development and promotion of Handloom & Handicrafts sector of the State||The Managing Director Heads the administrative department and all decisions were taken by the Head||Depend on the matter|
|i). Administrative decision||All administrative decisions were taken by the head||Depend on the matter|
|ii). Financial decision||The Managing Director is the controlling officer. The Board of Directors of NHHDC Ltd. is the final authority||Depend on the matter|
|iii). Channel of Supervision||Internal auditor/statutory auditor scrutinizes income and expenditure account||Depend on the matter|
|iv). Accountability||To develop, promote, execute and to facilitate development of Handloom & Handicrafts Industry||Depend on the matter|
MANUAL � IV.
The norm set for discharge of functions.
- Norms for officers : The Managing Director, under proper authority
from the Board of Directors may delegate any of his power for issue of such administrative instructions to any Officer as he may from time to time specify.
- Staff Norms : Staff shall serve the Corporation honestly &
faithfully and shall use his/her utmost Endeavour to promote the interest of Corporation.
- Quality norms : The whole time of an employee shall be at the
disposal of the Corporation and he shall serve the
Corporation in its business in such capacity and at such place as he may from time to time directed.
- Monitoring &
Evaluation norm : The Annual Performance Assessment Report prepared
taking into account based on Employees’ performance.
MANUAL � V.
The rules, regulation, instructions, manuals and records held b it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions.
|Sl No||Name of the Acts, rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manual, Records||Type of document||Brief list of document||From where one can get a copy Name, Telephone, Address||Free charge by Deptt. for copy of rules.|
|1||The Memorandum & Articles of Association of NHHDC Ltd.||Main objects||Development of Handloom & Handicrafts||NHHDC Ltd.
P.O 31, DIMAPUR
Tel. Ph- 224591
MANUAL � VI
: A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control.
|Sl No||Name/nature/category of the document||Name of the documents & its introduction in one line||Procedure to obtain the document||Head of the Corporation|
|1||Memorandum of Articles of Association of NHHDC Ltd.||Main aims & objectives of NHHDC Ltd.||On request||Managing Director|
|2||Service rules of NHHDC Ltd., 2006||-do-||-do-||-do-|
|3||State Service Rules|
MANUAL � VII.
The particulars of any arrangements that exists for Consultation with the representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formation of its policy or administration.
If necessary the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation may consult the Managing Director and the General Manager (Admn) of the Corporation.
MANUAL � VIII.
A statement of Boards, Council, Committees and other bodies constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of these Boards, Councils, Committees and other bodies are open to the public or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
- Name of the Board, council, committee etc.
A). The Board of Directors of NHHDC Ltd.
(i). The Board of Directors are nominated by the State Government.
The Board of Directors consists of 5-7 Directors headed by the Chairman nominated by the state Government. The name of the Board of Directors are as under:-
1. Smti. Banuo Sanchu, : Chairman
2. Smti. N Hushili Sema : Director
Commissioner & Secretary,
Department of Industries & Commerce
3. Smti. Aolemla Jamir : Director
Additional Development Commissioner,
Planning & Co-ordination Department.
Finance Department, Kohima.
4. Shri V. Kezo, : Director
O.S.D (General), Dept. of finance.
5. Shri Bendangliba : Director
Director of Industries & Commmerce
6. Shri. Bendangtoshi Longkumar : Director
Managing Director, NIDC Ltd.
7. K. Hokishe Assumi : Director
Managing Director, NHHDC Ltd.
(ii).Brief introduction of the Affiliated body.
(iii). Established year : 1979
(iv). Objective/main Activities : To undertake, manufacture of
Naga handloom & handicrafts products and to explore possibilities of and export of handloom & handicrafts products.
(v). Role of the Affiliated body.
Advice, direct, plan frame policies of the Corporation.
- Powers & functions of BoD.
– As per the Memorandum and Articles of Association of NHHDC Ltd., at Article 118 to
Article 118. The business of the company shall be managed by the Directors who may pay all expenses of getting the company registered and may exercise all such powers and do all such acts and things as the company is by its Memorandum of Association or others authorized to exercise and do and are not hereby or by statute directed or required to be exercised or done by the company in general meeting, but subjected nevertheless to the provisions of the Act and of the Memorandum of Association and these Articles and to any regulation not being inconsistent with the Memorandum of Association and these articles from time to time made by the company in general meeting provided that no such regulation shall invalidate any prior act of the Director which would have been valid if such regulation had not been made.
Article 119. Without prejudice to the general powers, conferred by the last preceding Article and the powers conferred by these Articles, the Directors shall have the following powers:
(1) From time to time to make, vary and repeal by-laws for the regulation of the business of the company, its officers and servants.
(2) To pay and charge to the capital account of the company any interest lawfully payable there out under the provision of the Act.
(3) To purchase or otherwise acquired for the company any property, rights or privilege which the company is authorized to acquire at such price and generally on such terms and conditions as they think fit.
(4) To authorize the undertaking of work of the capital nature subject to the condition that all cases involving a capital expenditure exceeding Rs. 25 lakhs shall be referred to the Nagaland Government and Central Government for approval before authorization, but in case where detailed project and duly approved by the State Government and Central Government, the Board shall be fully competent to the authorize the undertaking of all works covered under the approved estimates including variation not exceeding ten per cent of any particular component without further reference to the Nagaland Government.
(5) At their discretion to pay for any property or rights acquired by or services rendered to the company, either wholly or partially in cash, or in shares, bonds,debentures, debenture stock or other securities of the company, and any such shares may be issued either as fully paid up or with such amount credited as paid up thereon as may be agreed upon. Any such bonds, debentures stock or other securities may be either specifically charged upon all or any part of the property of the company and its uncalled capital or not so charged.
(6) To insure and keep insured against loss or damage by the fire or otherwise for such period and to such extent as they may think proper, all or any part of the building, machinery, goods, stores, produce and other movable property of the company, either separately or conjointly, also to insure all or any portion of the goods, produce, machinery and other articles imported by the company and to sell, assign, surrender or discontinue any policies of assurance effected in pursuance of this power.
(7) To open account with any bank or bankers or with any company, firm or individual and to pay money into and draw money from any such account from time to time as the Director may think fit.
(8) To secure the fulfillment of any contacts or engagement entered into by the company by mortgage of all or any of the property of the company and its capital for the time being or in such other manner as they think fit.
(9) To attach to any shares to be issued as the consideration or part of the consideration for any contract or property acquired by the company, or in payment for the service rendered to the company, such condition as to the transferred thereof, as they think fit.
(10) To accept from any member on such terms and conditions as shall be agreed, a surrender of his shares or stock or any part thereof.
(11) To appoint any person or persons ( whether incorporated or not), to accept and hold in trust for the company any property belonging to the company or in which it is interested, or for any other purpose and to execute and do all such acts and things as may be requisite in relation to any such trust and to provide for the remuneration of such trustee or trustees.
(12) To institute, conduct, defend, compound or abandon any legal proceeding by or against the company or its officers or otherwise concerning the affairs of the company and also to compound and allow, time for payment or satisfaction of any debt due, or of any claims or demand by or against the company.
(13) To refer any claim or demand by or against the company to arbitration and observe and perform the awards.
(14) To act on behalf of the company in all matters relating to bankrupts and insolvents.
(15) To make and give receipts, releases and other discharges for money payable to the company and for the claims and demands of the company.
(16) To invest, and deal with any of the moneys of the company not immediately required for the purpose thereof, upon such securities and in such manners as they may think fit in consultation with the State and the Central Government and form time to vary or realize such investments.
(17) To execute in the name and on behalf of the company in favour of and Director or other persons who may incur or be about to incur any personal liability for the benefit of the company, such mortgages of the company’s property (present and future) as they think fit and any such mortgage may contain a power of scale of sale and such other powers, covenant, and provisions as shall be agreed up on.
(18) Subject to the approval of the Nagaland Government, to give to any Director, officer or other person employed by the company an interest in any particular business or otherwise or a share in the general profits of the company and such interest, commission or share of profit shall be treated as a part of the working expenses of the company.
(19) To provide, for the welfare of employees of the company or of its predecessors in business and the wives, widows and families or dependents of connections of such employees or ex-employees, by building or contribution to the building of houses or dwellings or by grants of money, pensions, allowances, or benefit of any other kind or by creating and from time to time subscribing or contributing to provident funds and other associations, institutions, profit sharing or other schemes, or trusts or by providing or subscribing or contributing towards places of instructions and recreation, hospital and dispensaries, medical and other attendance and any other form of assistance, welfare or relief as the Directors shall think fit.
(20)To subscribe or otherwise to assist or to guarantee money to charitable, benevolent, religious, scientific, national, public or any other institutions or objects, or for any exhibitions.
(21) Before recommending any dividend, to set aside out of the company such sums as they may think proper, for depreciation or to Depreciation Fund or Reserve or Reserve Fund, or Sinking Fund, Insurance Fund or profits of the special or other funds to meet contingencies or to repay redeemable preference shares, debentures or debenture stock, and for special dividend and for equalizing dividends and for repairing, improving, extending and maintaining any part of the property of the company, and for such other purposes, as the Directors may, in their absolute discretion think conducive to the interest of the company; and to invest the several sums so set aside (or so much thereof as required to be invested upon such investments subject to the restrictions imposed by the Act) as the Directors may think fit; and from time to time deal with any such investments and dispose of and apply and expend all or any part thereof for the benefit of the company in such manner and for such purposes as the Directors (subject to such restrictions as aforesaid) in their absolute discretion think conducive to interest of the company notwithstanding that the matter to which the Directors apply or upon which they expend the same, or any part thereof may be matters to or upon which the capital moneys of the company. Might rightly be applied or expended and to divide the reserve into such special funds as the Directors may think fit, and to employ the assets constitution all or of the above-mentioned funds, including the depreciation funds in the business of the company or in the payment of repayment of redeemable preference shares, debentures or debenture stock or and that without being bound to pay or allow interest on the same with power, however, to the Directors at their discretion to pay or allow the credit of such fund, interest at such rate as the Directors may think proper not exceeding six per cent per annum.
(22) Subject to the provision of section 205 of the Act, dividend shall not be declared for any financial year, except out of the profit of the company for the year arrived at after providing for depreciation in accordance with the provisions of sub-section (2) of that section or out of the profits of the company for any previous financial year or years arrived at after providing for depreciating in accordance with those provisions and remaining undistributed or out of both.
(23) To appoint and at their discretion remove or suspend such secretaries, officers, clerks, agents and servants as they may, from time to time,, think fit, and to determine their powers and duties and fix their salaries or emoluments and require security in such instance and to such amounts as they may think fit. And also without prejudice as aforesaid, from time to time to provide for the Management and transaction of the affairs of the company in any specified locality and such manner as they think fit and the provisions contained under sub-clauses 26 and 27 following shall be without prejudice to the general powers conferred by this clause.
(24) To comply with the requirements of any local law which in their opinion it shall, in the interest of company, be necessary or expedient to comply with.
(25) From time to time and at any time to establish any Local Board in any specified locality in India or elsewhere and to appoint any person to be a member of Local Board and to fix their remuneration and from time to time and at any time to delegate to any person so appointed any of the powers, authorities and discretions for the time being vested in Directors, their powers to make call and issue debentures and to authorize the members for time being of any such local Board, or any of them to fill up any vacancies therein and to act notwithstanding vacancies, and any such appointment of delegation may be made on such terms and subject to such conditions as the Directors may think fit, and the Directors may at any time remove any person so appointed and may annual or vary any such delegation.
(26) Subject to the provisions of section 292 of the Act at any time and from time to time by powers of attorney to appoint any person or persons to be the attorney or attorneys of the company for such purposes and with such powers, authorities and discretion (not exceeding those vested or excisable by the Directors under these presents) and for such period and subject to such conditions as the Directors may from time to time think fit and any such appointment (if the Directors think fit) may be made in favour of the members or any of the members of any Local Board established as aforesaid, in favour of any company or the members, Directors’ nominees or Managers of any company or firm or otherwise in
favour of any fluctuating body or person whether nominated directly or indirectly with powers for the protection or convenience of persons dealing with such attorneys as the Directors may think fit.
(27) Subject to section 292 of the Act, to sub-delegate all or any of the powers, authorities and discretions for the time being vested in the Directors subject to the ultimate control and authority being retained by them.
(28) To enter into such negotiations and contracts and rescind and vary all such contracts and execute and do all such acts, deeds and things in the name of and on behalf of the company as they may consider expedient for or in relation to any of the matters aforesaid or otherwise for the purpose of the company, provided that in respect of all commercial contracts to be concluded with foreign parties, prior approval of the Nagaland Government shall be obtained before the contract is finalized.
(29)The Board of Directors shall not exercise any powers of do any act in respect of the following matters without the prior approval of the Nagaland Government and the company in general meeting:-
1) Sale, lease or disposal otherwise of the whole of the Undertaking of thecompany.
2) formation of subsidiary company ;
3) creation of and appointment to all posts carrying a maximum salary of Rs. 1,800 or
above, per month ;
4) division of capital in different classes of shares.
5) granting of a loan by the company or giving guarantee or any other financial
assistance to any one particular concern of an amount exceeding Rs.10 lakhs
6) winding up of the company.
Article 120. (i) The seal of the company shall not be affixed to any instrument
except by the authority of a resolution of the Board of Directors and except in the presence of at least one Director or such other person as the Board may appoint for the purpose ; and the said Director or person aforesaid shall sign every instrument to which the seal of the company is so affixed in his presence
ii) The Board shall provide for the safe custody of the seal.
Article 121. Where any shares are issued for the purpose of raising money to defray the expensed of the construction of any works or buildings, or the provision of any plant which cannot be made profitable for a long period, the company may pay interest on so much of the share capital as is for the time being paid up for the period and subject to the conditions and restriction provided by section 208 of the Act and may charge the same to capital of thecost of construction of the work or building or the provision of the plant.
Article 122. The profits of the company subject to any restriction and
limitations or special right relating thereto, created or authorized to be created by the Memorandum or by these Articles shall be divisible among the members in proportion to the amount of capital paid up on the shares held by then respectively. Provided always that (Subject as aforesaid) any capital paid up on a share during the period in respect of which a dividend is declared shall, unless the Directors otherwise determined, only entitle the holder of such share to an apportioned amount of such dividends as from the date of payment.
Article 123. Where capital is paid up in advance of calls upon the footing that the same shall carry interest, such capital shall not, whilst carrying interest, confer a right to participate in profits.
Article 124. The company may pay dividends in proportion to the amount paid up or credited as paid up on each share where a larger amount is paid or credited as paid up on some shares than of others.
Article 125. On the recommendation of the Directors, the Company and Annual General Meeting may declare a dividend to be paid to the members according to the respective rights and interest in the profits and may fix the time of payment.
Article 126. No dividend shall exceed the amount recommended by the Directors but the Company in general meeting may declare a lesser dividend. No dividend shall carry interest as against the Company. The declaration of the Directors as to the amount of the net profits of the Company shall be conclusive.
Article 127. The Directors may, from time to time, pay to the members such interim dividends as in their judgment, the position of the Company justifies.
Article 128. The Directors may retain the dividends payable upon shares in respect of which any person is, under Article 43 hereof, entitled to become a member until such person shall duly transfer the same.
Article 129. Subject to the provisions of the Act, no member shall be entitle to receive payments of any interest or dividend in respect of his share or shares, while any money may be due or owing from him to the Company in respect of such share and shares or otherwise, either alone or jointly with any other person or persons, and the Directors may deduct from the interest or dividend payable to any member, sums of money so due from him to the Company.
Article 130. A transfer of shares shall not pass the right to any dividend declared thereon before the registration of the transfer.
Article 131. Unless otherwise directed any dividend may be paid by cheque or warrant sent through Post to the registered address of the member or person entitled or in case of joint holder to that one of them first named in the register in respect of the joint holding. Every such cheque shall be made payable to the order of the persons to whom it is sent.
The company shall not be liable or responsible for any cheque or warrant lost in
transmission or for any dividend lost to the member or person entitled thereto by the forged endorsement of any cheque or warrant or the fraudulent or improper recovery by Any other means.
Article 132. Dividends unclaimed for one year after having been declared may be invested or otherwise used by the Directors for the benefit of the company until claimed and all dividends unclaimed for six years having been declared may be forfeited by the Directors for the benefit of the company, provided, however, the Directors may at any time annual such forfeiture and pay any such dividend.
Article 133. Any general meeting declaring a dividend may make a call on the members for such amount as the meeting fixes, but so that the call on each member shall not exceed the dividend payable to him and so that the calls be made payable at the same time as the dividend may, if so arranged between the company and the members, be set off against the calls.
- Whether their meetings are open to the public?
4. Whether the minutes of the meeting are open to the public.
-The Minutes of the meeting of Board of Directors is open to public on request.
5. Place where the minutes if open to the public are available?
-Head Office, NHHDC Ltd., Dimapur.
- i) Purchase Committee
The Committee is nominated by the Management of NHHDC Ltd. The Committee consists of 5 (five) to 7 (seven) members and they take the final decision for the purchase of finished goods of handloom & handicrafts items.
- ii)Departmental Promotion Committee
The Committee is set up by the Management and consists of 5 (five) to 7 (seven) members. The Committee after proper verification of ACR/APAR and considering according to the seniority recommends for promotion of the concerned employee.
MANUAL � IX. A directory of its Officers & employees.
MANUAL � X
MANUAL � XI
The budget allotted to each Agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursement made.
|Sl No||Name of the Scheme/Head||Activity||Starting date of the activity||Amount proposed||Amount sanctioned||Amount released||Actual expenditure for the last year|
|1||Grant-in-aid for salary||Pay & allowances||2017-18||770.00||691.55||685.55||685.55|
|2||Procurement & other expenses||–||2017-18||200.00||200.00||200.00||200.00|
The manner of execution of subsidy programme.
- Name of the programme/Scheme : Nil
- Duration of programme/scheme : Nil
- Objectives/purpose of the programme : Nil
- Physical and financial targets of the programme : Nil
- Eligibility of beneficiary : Nil
- Criteria for deciding eligibility/selection : Nil
- of beneficiaries : Nil
- Pre-requisites for the benefit : Nil
- Procedure to avail the benefit programme : Nil
MANUAL � XIII
Particulars of recipients of concessions permits or authorization granted by it.
- Name of the Programme : Nil
- Name & address of the beneficiary : Nil
- Type of concession/permit/authorizations : Nil
- Purpose for which granted : Nil
- Eligibility : Nil
- Criteria for the eligibility : Nil
- Pre-requisite : Nil
- Procedure to avail the benefit : Nil
- Time limit for the concession/permits/authorization : Nil
- Application fee : Nil
- Application format : Nil
- List of attachments/certificates/documents : Nil
- Format of attachments : Nil
- List of beneficiaries : Nil
- of times similar subsidy given in the past : Nil
- of times similar concession given in the past : Nil
MANUAL � XIV
Details of Information available in the electronic format.
|Sl. No||Name||Title of the document/record||Location where available||Other information|
|1||NHHDC Ltd, Dimapur||Annual Implementation report of NHHDC Ltd, 2016-17.||NHHDC Ltd, Dimapur||NIL|
MANUAL � XV
Particulars of the facilities available to citizens for obtaining information.
|Sl. No||Facility available||Name of information available||Working hours|
|3||Notice Board||Matter relating to Public Interest i.e. post advertisement notice for general information||Summer 9:30 -4:00 P.M
Winter 9:00- 3:30 P.M
|6||Inspection of records in the office||Nil|
|7||System of issuing of copies of documents||Nil|
MANUAL � XVI
The names, designation and other particulars of the Public Information officers.
a). Departmental Appellate Authority (DAA)
|Sl No||Name||Designation||STD Code||Phone No.||Address|
|1||K. Hokishe Assumi||Managing Director||03862||224591||9612001220||NHHDC Ltd., Dimapur P.Box31. Dimapur.|
b). Public Information Officer (PIO)
|Sl No||Name||Designation||STD Code||Phone No.||Address|
|1||Narola Alemba Jamir||D.G.M||03862||230130||9856791868||NHHDC Ltd.
C). Assistant Public Information Officer (APIO)
|Sl No||Name||Designation||STD Code||Phone No.||Address|
|1||K. Yehoshe Aomi||Manager||03862||230130||9862180592||NHHDC Ltd., Dimapur P.Box31. Dimapur.|
MANUAL � XVII
Such other information as may be prescribed and thereafter updated every year.
- Citizen’s charter of the public authority – Nil
2. Grievance redressal mechanism – Nil
3. Details of application received and responses given
under RTI Act, 2005. – Nil
4. Lists of completed schemes/projects/programmes – Nil
5. List of all contract/projects/programme underway – Nil
6. Details of all contract entered into including name
of the contractor, amount of contract and period
of completion of contract – Nil
7. Date of last updation of the proactive Disclosure – 2016-17.