NAME : MR. P. TALITEMJEN AO.
DESIGNATION : STATE CHIEF INFORMATION COMMISSIONER
PHONE : 0370- 2291595
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
MAILING ADDRESS : CHIEF INFORMATION COMMISSIONER
NAGALAND INFORMATION COMMISSION
OLD SECRETARIAT COMPLEX
POST BOX 148
C U R R I C U L U M V I T A E
Date of birth : 26 February, 1946.
Place of birth : Akhoya Village
Education : Matriculation from Government
High School, Mokokchung in 1962
Bachelor of Arts – St. Edmund’s College
Master of Arts (English Literature)
Gauhati University, Assam.
Career and Experience
Nagaland Civil Service
July 1972 to June 1973
Extra Assistant Commissioner, Mokokchung, Nagaland
Indian Administrative Service
17 July 1973 to 28.2.2006
1. Assistant Commissioner, Tuensang, Nagaland
June 1974 to December 1975.
2. Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) Zunheboto, Nagaland
January 1976 to July 1977.
3. Deputy Secretary (Home) Nagaland Civil Secretariat,
July 1977 to June 1978 i/c of Police, Information and Publicity Department, Labour and Employment Department.
4. Joint Secretary independent charge of Industries & Commerce Department, Nagaland , July 1978 to December 1978.
5. Deputy Commissioner, Zunheboto District, Nagaland,
January 1979 to July 1980.
6. Joint Secretary and later Additional Secretary
(Finance Department) and Ex-officio Director of Nagaland State lotteries. ex-officio Director, Treasuries and Accounts , Nagaland, August 1980 to January 1983. Secretary to the second Nagaland pay Commission 1980 – 1982.
7. Additional Secretary, Home Department, Nagaland January 1983 to August 1983.
8. Additional Secretary, Veterinary and Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Departments, Nagaland and ex-officio Director Fisheries Department, April 1983 to May 1985.
9. Secretary, Geology & Mining Department and Ex-officio Managing Director Nagaland State Mineral Development Cooperation ltd. May 1985 to March 1987.
10. Secretary and later Commissioner and Secretary Education, Higher and Technical Education and Sports Departments and ex-officio Director (SCERT) and Sports Departments, April 1987 to June 1990.
11. Commissioner and Secretary, Works and Housing Department, Nagaland, June 1990 to December 1990.
12. Home Commissioner, Nagaland, December 1990 to May 1995. Ex-officio Inspector General of Prisons and Commandant General, Home Guards.
13. Commissioner, Nagaland and later Additional Chief Secretary and Commissioner Nagaland, Additional Chief secretary, Border Affairs and Land Revenue Departments – May 1995 to April 2003.
14. Additional Chief Secretary (Home) Nagaland – May 2003 to July 2004
15. Chief Secretary Nagaland – July 2004 till date of retirement on 28 February 2006.