Dr. Kuhoi. K. Zhimomi.
Date of Birth 15/07/1947
Tribe Sema Naga
Edu. Qualification M.A. Ph.D. (Political Science)
Present Occupation State Information Commissioner, Nagaland
Career details * Lecturer & Head of Department
* Commission Officer. (National Cadet Corps)
Senior Division, Infantry. (Medal Recipient of Best Drill)
* Founder Principal, Zunheboto College.
* Secretary, Nagaland University Planning Committee.
* Special Officer, Directorate of Higher & Technical Education. Government of Nagaland.
* Officer on Special Duty (OSD), Nagaland University.
* First Registrar, Nagaland University.
received * Recipient of Bharat Gaurav Award, 1998
(outstanding contribution towards the field of Education).
* Recipient of Best Citizen of India, 1998.
Publication * Militancy and Politics in Nagaland.
(The book highlights the complexity and seriousness of a political phenomenon like the conflict and interaction among contrary forces operating in Nagaland. It gives a clear picture of the origin, the growth and the varying responses with the passage of time about the political problems in Nagaland. It analyses the problems and brings a close relationship to the fact of current history of the Naga political struggle).
Positions held in various
Organizations/ societies * President, Sumi Students Union (1967-69).
* General Secretary, All Nagaland Table Tennis Association (1980-82).
* General Secretary, All Nagaland Badminton Association (1982-83).
* Executive Member, All Nagaland Billiards Association (2000).
* Patron, All Nagaland Billiards Association (2006- till date).
Additional professional activities
* Represented the Indian Universities as the Registrar of Nagaland University at the International conference of Universities on the theme “Towards the Global University ii: Redefining Excellence in the Third Millennium”, held in Cape Town, South Africa in 2000.
Nagaland Information Commission, P.O. Box- 148. Old Secretariat Complex, Kohima- 797001, Nagaland. Phone No. 0370-2291200(0) 2260840(R),
E-mail : sic_znagaland@Yahoo.co.in.